Wooden case & Flight case
About 120 m2 of outdoor screens for FCL 20" container
About 150 m2 of indoor screens for FCL 20" container
High brightness advertising display screen P6 P8 P10 Outdoor led screen / advertising display screen led
Application of LED display screen:
LED display, also called led screen, led video wall, led panel ,or led sign, with its unique advantages, has gradually replaced the traditional billboards, light boxes, etc. LED display advertising has become a new force in the media industry.
Traditional advertising can only show pictures, But LED display/led video wall/led screen can perfect combine text, pictures, video, and sound with high resolution, high brightness and full colour! LED display Advertising screen can easily attract the attention of pedestrians, and also are easy to remember, which can generate greater advertising effectiveness.
Led display screen now are widely applied in media advertising, transportation, Security, Real estate and Stage show background.
Application of LED display screen:
1. High Definition Image
Small physical pitch and 6000nits high brightness make high definition and vivid image.
2.High Uniformity & Contast
High quality led lamp and mask for super bright display and high contrast image.
3.High Refresh Rate
1920Hz or 3840Hz refresh rate and constant current the colorful and stable playing effect.
Over 100,000 working hours for longtime use.
Synchronous and asynchronour system for option.
6. Wide Usage
Apply to shopping mall,cinema,banks,goods stores,airport,exhibition hall,streets,hospitals,squares etc.
Average Power Consumption(W/m2)
Max Power Consumption(W/m2)
HCM is a Hi-Tech Enterprise, established in 2009, which mainly concentrate on the R&D, Production, Sales and Service of the LED Screen and Accessories.
With the Advance Technology, Strong Ability of R&D and Resource Integration, HCM will provide High-Efficiency & Top Quality Products to all over the world.
Nowadays, HCM has been exporting to over 30 countries such as Europe,USA,Japan,German,South-East Asia,Middle-East and Africa, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
One wooden case include 2 cabinets, one flight case include 6 die casting aluminum cabinets.
For Iron cabinet of indoor and outdoor LED display screens, we recommend wooden case to pack,
For die-casting aluminum cabinet of LED rental stage display screen, we recommend flight case to pack.
By air or by sea or by train ! FOB or CIF.
Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ? A1: We have a 3-year warranty for our led display screen, and 100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.
Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service? A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and a 12 years technical team who are willing to answer your question. We can offer a whole complete solution for your project!
For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the boken modules with spare parts.
Also, we can send engineers to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time!
Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T, Western union and Alibaba trade assurance, For both T/T and Western Union. At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.
Our average Production time is 16 days after receiving the deposit.
Q4: What's the control system? A4: For synchronization control: We use Nova, Linsn control system.
For asynchronous control: We use Huidu, Colorlight, Onbon or Xixun control system.
Q5: How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A5: We have 48 hours aging test and 72 hours whole screen consistency test to ensure the quality.
If any quality failures within warranty time, we will refund you on alibaba.